When you register your child for the first time, proof of age (such as birth certificate or passport), immunization records, and a copy of the most recent physical are required. The immunization record must include the dates of all doses, as well as the healthcare providers’ signature and office stamp. Every student’s record must show proof of having received:
· 3 or 4 doses of DTaP vaccine (the last dose must be given after age 4)
· 1 dose for all 6th graders upon turning age 11 of Tetanus, Diphtheria and accellular pertussis containing vaccine (TDap).
· 3 or 4 doses of Polio vaccine (the last dose must be given at age 4 or older)
· 2 doses of measles, 2 doses of mumps and 1 rubella (or 2 doses or MMR)
· 3 doses of HepB vaccine (the last dose must be given at 24weeks of age or older)
· 2 doses of Varicella(chickenpox) vaccine
· 1 dose Meningococcal vaccine for grades 7, 8 & 9. For grade 12, 2 doses are required if the last dose is given prior to age 16.
(Men B or Bexera does not meet requirements for these grades).