Kindergarten Registration Information
Children age 5 by December 1, 2023 are eligible for enrollment in the North Salem Central School District.
If you have a child who will be five by December 1, 2023 and would like to register your child for Kindergarten, please contact Jean Jerussi by phone at 914-669-5317 ext. 3056 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's information.
Kindergarten registration for the upcoming 2023/2024 school year will take place December 5th through December 8th from 3:30 to 6:30 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Parents/Guardians can complete the Kindergarten Registration paperwork below and bring it to your scheduled appointment.
For further information, please refer to the registration letter at the beginning of the paperwork. Contact Jean Jerussi if you have any questions.
General Registration Information
Please be prepared with the following:
- Birth certificate or other proof of birth (passport, baptismal certificate)
- Photo identification of parent registering the student (driver's license, etc.)
- Proof of residency (deed or mortgage statement with address of property)
- If renting, acceptable proof of residency would be a lease/rental agreement along with proof of ownership of the landlord of the property
- Health Examination Form All new students require a physical exam within 12 months prior to the date of enrollment
- Immunization Record
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Home Language Form